Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Been a long time...I shouldn't have let you...

yes, the title of this post is the intro to an Aaliyah song, but it's the first thing to pop in my head.  I have been away far too long! 

School is back in session (has been for awhile), and I'm wrapping up the end of Fall Break.  (BOO!)  However, all is well at the Johnson house.  TPS is finishing his last quarter in the "classroom" and will be spending the better part of winter at various clinicals and preparing for his boards.  I am so proud of my future medical professional.  He is going to make such an awesome PTA.

Got lots of news to share, but I'm waiting on God to reveal the right time.  He is an all knowing and absolutely amazing.  His love truly overwhelms me.  He has been by my side, even when I didn't realize it or acknowledge it.

Great things to come very soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment