Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Monday, December 19, 2011

Late Post: Two Year Anniversary

On Monday, Dec. 12, TPS and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary.  Cliche as it is, I can't believe it's been two years.  We have truly made the most of our two years of wedded bliss, and I can't wait to see what else is in store for us.


We laughed as we as thought about next year, and the fact there will be a little one sharing in our wedding anniversary with us.  It's scary, but oh so wonderful at the same time. 

We kept our gifts very simple this year as I plan to take 6 months off to be with our little one, and we want to be fiscally responsible from now on.  Not that we haven't been, we are just being WAY more careful than before.  The second year anniversary is cotton, but we did "wool" instead.  As my belly and hips have grown, my winter coats have not.  The hubby bought me an adorable coat from Old Navy, and I bought him a coat from Old Navy as well.  Another one of the many reasons we are married.

Memory Lane:







No comments:

Post a Comment