Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Monday, March 5, 2012

Joy and Pain

Bed rest has been a joy and a pain.  I have ordered several cute items for Langston, but not being able to get out and about as frequently as I would like is not as enjoyable. 

I'm thankful that I'm able to still continue my master's as I am able to get a lot of school work done during the day.  I'm currently working on my first portfolio, and it is a beast. 

My sister and her boyfriend came up this weekend to help with the packing marathon, and it was a really enjoyable weekend.  Anytime I get to spend with my sister is wonderful as she lives in Tallahassee, and I don't get to see her much.  She plans to return in a few months for my baby shower.  She and I found some pretty cute ideas for the Langston's celebration. 

The hubby's last clinical is quickly coming to a close, and this mommy couldn't be more excited.  He plans to take a day off before returning back to his regular work schedule to spend time with Langston and me.  We couldn't be more excited about it. 

Our final day at 1602 is March 17.  At first I was really emotional about it, but I have come to realize that God is closing one door to better prepare me for the opening of another.  The next home I will prepare will include a nursery for our sweet baby boy.  Just typing that is crazy to me. 

Cerclage update: As far as I know, everything is holding up.  Langston is still an active little one, and the hubby believes he is a little break dancer.  My next check up is March 14.  Every week that I'm still pregnant and have no contractions or complications is one more week of development and growth for our baby boy.  I still have peace that he is staying put until June. 

No comments:

Post a Comment