Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Friday, March 2, 2012

Updates

We have reached 24 weeks!  According to the doctors this is a milestone, and that things are improving with each week. I'm still on bed rest, but it has been modified.  I also have been released to attend my master's classes a few Saturdays a month.  This news makes me very happy as I enjoy human contact. Being on bed rest does not allow for much human contact besides with the hubby, baby boy, and the parents.

This weekend will be a weekend jam packed with moving.  Our POD arrived on yesterday, and the hubs and family will be packing it while I attend school tomorrow.  I'm very sad about us leaving our first home as a married couple, but I know God has great things in store for our little family to be.  We hope to be moving out of my parents house by mid-April. Of course this is contingent upon the health of the baby and me.

Wednesday and Thursday, I received my beta shots for Baby LJ's lung development.  According to the doctors, I should not need to receive these shots anymore, but we'll see.  My next ob-gyn appointment is March 14, and I hope to schedule my glucose screening test at that point as well.  I have been praying diligently that I pass the 1 hour test, so that I don't have to complete the three hour test. 

God willing, and I feel in my heart that He is, I hope to return to school by the end of the year still pregnant with Baby LJ of course.  I miss my students so much, and I can't wait to get back in a routine of sorts.  However, if the doctor advises against it, then this mama won't be seeing them until next year. :(





Dear Langston Jett-Edward Johnson,
Mommy and Daddy love you so much.  We can't wait to meet you, but we want you to remain in Mommy's belly until June.  No early arrivals for you young man.  We know that you are truly a blessing and miracle to this family, and we can't wait to see what the world has in store for you.  Mommy and Daddy plan to do our best to raise you in a Godly home full of love and support.  Your Nonny and Mimi are absolutely bonkers over you, and your GPa and Poppi can't wait to teach so many amazing things.  We love you, sweet baby boy.  Now please be good for Mommy and Daddy and arrive in June as a sweet, healthy, and full term baby boy.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment