Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter 2011

I love holidays.  I don't know why, but I just do.  I especially love holidays that represent my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  To know that God gave his only Son so that I may have everlasting life just amazes me.  God loves us SO MUCH!  It truly is hard to fathom how big and wonderful the love is that God has for His children.  I am just so thankful!

TPS and I decided to celebrate this special day with his side of the family.  In previous posts, I have mentioned just how much I love his family.  I love my family as well (that goes without saying), but being a new wife, and being apart of a new family is different.  And I am just so appreciative of how his family took me in, and how loving, kind, caring, and welcoming they are to me.  That being said, TPS and I packed up our Easter gear and headed down the interstate to Hendersonville.  We had alot to do that morning, and weren't able to make it to Hendersonville until about 6:00.  My mother-in-law surprised us with movie tickets to see "Madea's Big Happy Family".  It wasn't as good as the play, but Tyler never disappoints.  We laughed alot, and really enjoyed ourselves. 

After the movie, we headed to back to my in-laws' house and just hung out. It was nice relaxing evening.  the next morning, we woke up and attened worship service at St. Phillip AME in Nashville.  Once again, I got to hear my father-in-law preach, and it was AMAZING as always. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, my father-in-law truly is a man of God, and God uses him in some tremendous ways! After church service, we ate Easter dinner at Rafferty's and hung out at the house until 8.  Though it stormed and rained, it was a still a beautiful day to celebrate the rising of our Savior. 

My man and me!

Jacket: White House Black Market
Dress: Merona by Target
Belt: From another dress
Shoes:  Target
Jewelry:  Vintage Pearl Necklace from Cynthia the Great

TPS at his finest!  
Hope you reflected on the reason for the season of Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment