Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thunder, lightning, and school closing, OH MY!

Unless you have been hiding under a rock, and/ or live across the world, then you are very well AWARE of the weather here in the south.  We have had several severe thunderstorms and tornadic activity for the several days now.  Weather was so bad yesterday that we didn't attend schools.  Crazy....I know.  What did this crazy girl once she was notified of the school closing?  You guessed it, went back to sleep.   After sleeping in, I went to Cracker Barrell.  Good eats!!!!

After revealing to Cynthia the Great (my sweet mama) about my whereabouts, she gave me the what for! OOPS!  Mama was not happy with her babygirl being out and about during the storms.  In my defense:  Cracker Barrell was so worith it!  HA

Here is what the sky looked like in good ol' TENNESSEE: 


Believe me, I hightailed it home once I saw this!



 Man,  the sky sure does look ANGRY!  Not cool, Mother Nature, not cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment