Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Random Thoughts Post #1

My random thoughts in no particular order!

1.  The countdown to Summer begins!  6 weeks until I am sleeping in late, and doing absolutely nothing.

2.  TPS and I hope to be sailing to paradise in 104 days.  We hope to spend a week with good friends, good eats, and good spirits in July!  We will be celebrating birthdays and anniversaries with the Harrisons and Carrolls.

3.  TN weather yesterday was crazy.  The Sango tornado alarm went off at least 4 times.

4.  The dreaded TCAP starts next week.  :(

5.  I get to wear jeans all next week.  :)

6.  The Spring weather I know and love will be arriving here tomorrow!!!!!!

7.  I can't wait to get my first pedicure of the year!   My feet are in need of some desperate attention.

8.  TPS and I had a great weekend, but it was filled with so much activity. I had the annual Junior Auxillary Tag Sale on Saturday and he had his Men's Christian Book Club.  Sunday, TPS's dad spoke at the church his father pastored for over 22 years.  It was amazing to see my father-in-law's humble beginnings and of course, his sermon was awesome as always!  I am so blessed to be apart of an awesome family.

9.  I am ready for this weekend that is filled with nothing. 

10.  Can't wait for my hair appoinment on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment