Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Monday, April 11, 2011

Updates...list style

1.  TCAP starts tomorrow.....Nuff Said!

2.  TPS and I had a crazy weekend.  We started Saturday morning with a Men's Book Club meeting for him and Toning and Zumba for me.

3. Mama and Daddy came over for a visit and my Daddy entertained us with his wardrobe choice. My Daddy is very into cars, and I do mean VERY!  He bought himself a new car, and couldn't find any wardrobe pieces that properly showed his enthusiam towards his new toy, so HE MADE ONE!  We laughed until we cried!



Meet my Daddy and his new toy, a 2008 Mustang Roush! Yep, that is a picture of HIS car on his t-shirt! :)
 4.  Saturday afternoon, TPS and my dad were mondels in a Men's Fashion Show fundraiser for the Lay Organization of our church.  We all had a great time!  During TPS's walk, he gifted me with roses!  TPS is so wonderful! :)

5.  Saturday night, I attended Jazz and Jokes with a few girlfriends to celebrate my friend, Tara's birthday.  We had a terrific time, but I forgot to take pictures! 

6.  Sunday was church, and TPS and I decided to grab some Sonic and hang out at home.  It was fantastic and just what we needed after a crazy action-packed weekend!   

1 comment:

  1. Grab some sonic??? Sorry, but I think that's been lost in translation ;)

    ReplyDelete