Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 1


Introducing Day 1! I am finding myself super excited about my new challenge! Its just 7:54 am, and I have recieved several compliments and well wishes on my new venture. Now for the details about the ensemble for Day 1!

brown cropped sweater- Old Navy
burgundy ruffle chifon top- JC Penney
brown dress pants-JC Penney
burgundy patent leather flats-Payless Shoes
necklacs-Avenue


I don't understand why people despise Payless Shoes. They have great deals, and I always find a cute pair of flats. Now, I do believe that I look like a stuffed sausage, but I am working on losing weight. Hopefully, this blog will not only chronicle my life with TPS, my job, and my outfits, but my weight loss journey as well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment