Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Introducing the 30 items for my 30 for 30!

Well.....I have selected my 30 items for my very first 30 for 30!  I called my mama to let her know that I was starting this, and she was very encouraging and then asked how many of my items were hers!  I am sp happy to say that 0 items are hers.  Don't want her commenting on how she wanted that (fill in the blank here) back! 

Back story....... my mother is the epitome of style and grace.  She is truly MY fashion icon!  She is always dressed to the nines, no matter where she is going.  She exudes confidence in a sweatsuit to grocery shop or a dress and heels for church. She always shops on a budget, and instilled in my sister and I to never pay full price for clothes.  She is just an inspiration to me, not only for her clothing but for all the other aspects of her life.  Love my mama! 

Here goes nothing! 


6 pairs of shoes.  I am a teacher, my shoes have GOT to be comfortable!


2 skirts



7 sweaters and 4 of them are black.  1 is a long cardigan, 1 is a short cardigan, 1 is a turtleneck, and 1 is ruffled!


3 pairs of pants


3 jackets


6 shirts (one is a white collar shirt but it's in the laundry) BTW every single one of these shirts is ruffled!

3 dresses

Wish me luck and as I start this new journery.  Of course, TPS has just reminded me that we get our income tax refund next month, and I can't buy clothes with it!  WHEW.....this might be harder than I thought! 

1 comment:

  1. Very excited to see how you mix it all up!!! Good luck, I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete