Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend!!!!

This weekend was blissful!   TPS and I just laid around the house on Saturday, and it was just what the doctor ordered.  We discussed our plans for the summer and caught up on our very full DVR.  Sidenote:  I LOVE OUR DVR!!

Sunday was filled with church and visiting family in Hendersonville.   We ate lunch with TPS's parents, and hung out with them.  I have the best In-laws ever!   Their love for us knows no bounds.  They are always there for us, and always have encouraging words to say.  I love watching their love for each other.  I pray that TPS and I will continue to feel the same way about each other as his parents do for each other.  Its just so amazing how God works.  He is truly AWESOME! 

This week is a busy one filled with after school tutoring, hair appointments, meetings with legislation on the TEACHERS UNDER ATTACK BILLS, and daily happenings of life with TPS.  TPS has tests all this week for school, a full work schedule, a hockey game with his bestie (who happens to be the husband of my bestie), and Room at the Inn (with same bestie).  This next weekend will be another one of those just what the docotor ordered type of weekends. However, I am blessed to experience a week full of life and love.  I work with some AWESOME people and that makes the work week that much better.  Plus I have 4 "new to me" outfits to wear.  Life is good, and I am blessed!

2 comments:

  1. You are so much fun Tishia j! Wow! I love this blog. I just popped over via your comment at Enjoying the Small Things today. I am glad to meet you. Your great attitude and love for your husband and his family makes me smile. What a gem! Wishing you a wonderful week!

    Love, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just happened to see your comment at Kelle's blog too and thought I would pop in and check you out. I like your personal challenge and it's hitting home with me. I'm a mum of 3 boys, oldest is 5, and yes, I am one of those house-frau type mums who tend to just stick to a pair of shorts and comfy shirt :( (complete with what you guys call flip flops!) I'm looking for some inspiration and motivation to get my groove back.

    ReplyDelete