Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 3 w/ Inspiration from Australia and an Email

WARNING: TODAY'S POST=LONG!!!!!

Let me preface with this, I don't want anyone out there to think that I am a whiner and complainer, I am but I just don't want anyone else to know.  I just wanted to be honest with you all and let you know how I was feeling at that moment.  Its my blog, and its not always going to be sunny at http://www.tishiaj.blogspot.com/ Today has started off much better than yesterday.  Amazing what an email from Atlanta, a teacher from down the hall, and a comment from Australia can do for a girl's spirit.  It also helps immensley that I have two amazing co-workers!  They know who they are (wink wink).  They are genuine and kind, and I would do anything for them.  I have to say that the two of them also helped this morning start without a hitch.  Yesterday afternon I too receive a multitude of inspiration in a variety of ways.  A sweet comment from a coworker on the blog, a email from a blogger I admire, and another sweet comment from a blogger in Australia.  This mom is amazing, and she said some things that truly resonated with me.  Check out her blog!  It will brighten anybody's day.   It also helped that my Kirk Franklin CD was booming from my car speakers as I rode into work this morning.  Gotta love KIRK and a little bit a bass in your trunk! 

Anyway, TPS did NOT do a very good job in the photography department this morning.  Maybe, I can con discuss with him the possibility of buying a better camera and taking some photography lessons together.  A girl can only hope! But enough with my ramblings....here are the pics with the specs......



white button up-JC Penney
blue and white striped sweater-A.N.A (JC Penney)
brown skirt: I.N.C (Macy's)
belt-Forever 21 (decided against the belt after this pic was taken)
brown suede boots-GAP
white socks-courtesy of TPS
brown tights-Target

Sidenote:  I will not be participating in 30 for 30 on Fridays and Saturdays, because 1) Fridays I wear jeans and a school t-shirt for casual day, and 2) Saturdays I wear Gap sweatsuits or pajamas!  Sundays are church and 30 for 30 will start up again.  One of the many reasons why I started this challenge is to learn new and creative ways to wear my work clothes.  I don't have many jeans so I didn't incorporate them in my 30 for 30, but I will wear them whenever TPS decides he wants to take his crazy adoring wife out in public. HA!   Hope this doesn't make me a cheater! 

2 comments:

  1. hey - your challenge, your rules! :D

    Thanks so much for the kind words, I really needed them today!

    And as always, you look fantastic. I started out this morning with some nice(r) clothes than normal, but of course should have gotten dressed AFTER I had fed the baby ;) But I still got a nice compliment from a very trendy friend of mine so it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And P.S. I LOVE your clock! It seems you don't just have fashion sense, you have interior design sense too :D

    ReplyDelete