Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Saturday, February 19, 2011

First Post

My name is Tishia, and I read blogs daily. And I do mean DAILY! I am addicted to learning and reading about other people's thoughts, daily happenings, and everything in between.

My husband laughs at me or with me (his words) daily at my joy for reading blogs.  I started one over a year ago, but deleted it.  I decided today I am going to start again.  My blog is for me, and I plan to stick with that.

If you know me, you know I love clothes.  Everything about them.  A cute outfit makes my day.  Its the reason I wake up in the morning (okay....slight exaggeration, but you get the point).  I LOVE CLOTHES!  So, after reading so many blogs about x number of things, I am going to start a blog remixing 30 items.  I plan to create 30 outfits using 30 items. Can I do this?  I don't know but I am up to the challenge.

My blog will also include my rants and raves about teaching.  It's what I do and I love it.  I may include some funny or not so funny stories about my daily life in the classroom. 

My blog will also include my rants and raves about marriage and being married to the preacher's son.  Being married is a joy, but its a change.  I never really liked change, but boy do I love this one!  TPS (the preacher's son), is a wonderful man.  He is so hard working.  He is currently going to physical therapy assistant school, working a full time job, and taking care of a needy sometime whiny wife. He's a busy man, I tell ya!  He has a work ethic like I have never seen!

So, blog world.........I'M BACK!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!! It really is a wonderful place : )

    ReplyDelete