Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Monday, March 28, 2011

Downhill Slope

In teacher world, the weeks following Spring Break are considered the "downhill slope".  I have a love/hate relationship with this said slope.  In a few weeks we take the (da da DA) the TCAP (state mandated standardized testing), and don't let me get on my soapbox about it.  After TCAP is the easy cruise to SUMMER BREAK. 8 weeks of bliss.  The 8 reasons I went into this profession (I kid), but it is a perk!  :)

So today, I welcomed my students back with a bright smile and an extremely rested nature. They are still a little sleepy from their late mornings and even later nights, but you can tell they are ready for summer as much as their teacher.  They look forward to finishing out this year with bang, and riding this downhill slope with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment