Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm no Van Gogh!

A few of my teacher friends and I decided to be daredevils and experiment with our artistic sides! We went to a local paint shop called Swirlz! It's such a cute concept! We definitely had a good time! I wanted my painting to look exactly like the original but that didn't happen! HAHA! Still glad I went!

I did find it very relaxing to sit and just paint my cares away.  They played soft music, and the instructors were so friendly, kind, and reassuring of the fact that my painting didn't look at hot mess, though I strongly disagree!  I definitely plan to go again...maybe for my birthday.  :)

At the end of the day though, I had no painting, and I loved that it was an interesting interpretation of a cross, and I loved the bold colors! 

Here is a short photo montage of my attempt at art (excuse the quality of the photos, they are from the iphone):




2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love the colours you used. It sounds like a really great girls' time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!! I think yall did a great job!

    ReplyDelete