Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Show

I forgot to update you all, my loyal and sweet readers, about the fun that was had the night of "The Show".  SN:  If you have never heard "The Show" by Doug E.Fresh, I truly suggest you youtube it.  It is truly fantastic.  I LOVE THAT SONG!

Anyway, this girl ran out of the school building as soon as the big yellow school buses sent the little kiddies on their way, and got ready for my big night out with the girls.  We were all suppose to meet at Shae's house at 5:00 in order to be at PF Changs in Nashville by 6:15. Let's just go out on a limb, and say that "ish" didn't happen.  HA!  Girls will be girls, and we didn't roll up until about 5:30, and had a PF Changs reservation that had to be changed to 6:45.  We danced, laughed, and sang along to the all the hip hop greats as we rode down I-24.  We bumped the bass, and nodded our heads to Salt-n-Peppa's "Push It".  We had a grand 'ol time.  It also helped that the food at PF Changs was delish!  

The concert in itself was really fun.  We danced the entire time, even to songs we had never heard before.  Doug E. Fresh beatboxed for several minutes without ceasing, and it was truly awesome to watch.  All the acts performed the most poplular hits, and it was so excited to hear Wild Wild West.  Read here about my love for that song. 

We made it the concert just in time, and it was packed.  Lots of people came out in all their 80s glory.  I saw several Adidas jogging suits and kangol hats.  I hate to break to ya folks, but this girl did not revisit the 80s for her ensemble of choice.  Again,  I sincerely apologize.

Disclaimer:  The pictures were taken with my iphone, and for some reasons I always have the ghostly shading with all my pictures.  Anyone with the iphone want to help me out with this! 

Here are the pics from the night I experienced "The Show" live: 



The two birthday girls



Aren't they lovely?  I just love them!   

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering how the show was. I hope they had a "suggestions" box and you just happened to tell them to bring the show to Aus! ;) 'Cause "suggestions" boxes are just so damn cool of course they would have one! ;D

    ReplyDelete