Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Monday, March 21, 2011

Oh, what a lovely feeling!

SPRING BREAK IS HERE!  And I do not have alot planned!  Just typing those words were blissful.  Was it as good for you as is it was for me?  :) 

I will be cleaning (oh how I desperately need to) and reorganizing the townhouse.  I am ready to move some things around and search Cynthia the Great's house for some "free" home accents. I am sure TPS is tired of looking at the same stack of clothes on the bed in the spare bedroom. HA! Once all my reogranizing and decorating is complete, I plan to update the blog with some before and after pics!

I will be eating lunch with a dear friend on my first day off, and painting with friends on my last day off, with nothing but me, myself, and I in between.  And I am okay with that.   Its good to have some down time.  I plan to cook dinner everyday this week, and spend some QT with TPS.  We both have had so much going on, that we are both looking forward to this break.

Concert Update:
The concert was AWESOME!  The girls and I had such a good time!  It was most definitely a blast! 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your "nothing" week, because we all know that "nothing" always means "something to us". Enjoy your lunch and painting, but mostly enjoy your QT with hubby!

    ReplyDelete