Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Thursday, March 10, 2011

IEP SEASON IS UPON US.....

In case you haven't figured out, I am a special education teacher.  I teach modified/resource reading and language to 22 students with disabilities ranging from autism to learning disabled.  I love what I do! My students are so funny and they truly say the darnedst things. 



Anywho.....the season of Spring brings IEPs or individualized education plans.  And guess who gets to write 32 individualized education  plans?  If you guessed TPS.....you are WRONG!  Its ME!!!  I get to be the author of 32 13 to 15 page individualized education plans.  Can you hear my excitement?  So......I will be writing IEPS until the cows home!

However, I will not neglect my 5 followers, though I realized that I may have some folks that read but don't follow!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, IEPs...aren't they the best? Ha! I have been to quite a few in my day as well {because of work} and lemma tell ya, they are about as fun to sit through as they are to write, I'm sure!! You look adorable in this picture, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be really great at your job if they're handing the responsibility over to you :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please exit some of those so I don't have to do that many next year :)

    ReplyDelete