Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's the Final Countdown

T-minus 1 day until my week long love affair with sleeping-in late, lunch dates with friends, and couch-surfing begins! And this girl CANNOT wait!  I am in dire need of a school free zone!  Spring Break is a sweet sneak peek of the heavenly miracle that is SUMMER BREAK! 

No pictures from yesterday's birthday celebration, but take my word for it, it was a blast.  I love spending time with TPS's family, they are so fun!

I have a busy weekend ahead!  My friends and I will be celebrating this lady's birthday tomorrow night, and again on Sunday!  Meet the bestie:  Shelley Lou!

Hope to have lots of pics from this weekend's festivities! 

1 comment:

  1. hehe, right now I'm picturing you standing up on your couch, arms outsretched, knees slightly bent waving back and forth while the beach boys are playing in the background ;D

    ReplyDelete