Followers


Honeymoon!
Powered by Blogger.

Engagement 12-12-2008

Wedding Day 12-12-2009

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Moscato and My Book Club

The girls and I met yesterday at Danielle's house for our monthly book club meeting.  I got to meet Moscato, a white wine, that I am now hopelessly in love with.  May the good wine gods bless us now and forever! I look forward to many more meetings with Mr. Moscato.  (I picked male for gender and I have no idea why!) Back to the book, we read and discussed this:

Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks

The ladies and I enjoyed this book and talked about it for a whopping 15 minutes!  We talked so much about other things that the book was the last thing we thought about (LITERALLY)!  However, the discussion was wonderful and we picked our book for next month which is:


I am so excited about reading this book.  I am ordering mine TODAY!   We are planning to see  "Water for Elephants" next month as our monthly gathering. It so nice to hang out with women who have similar interests as me and love life as much as I do.  It is such a blessing to have a group of friends that are in similar places as me. 


Crystal and Kori

Shae and Julie


Us intently discussing our views of the book
Danielle, Melody, Shae and Julie pretending to listen listening to the discussion quesitons


GOOD TIMES!  Definitely GOOD times!  I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and the moscato was a great addition to book club! Oh if I haven't mentioned Moscato, let me go on a record by saying I LOVE HIM! Moscato and I are going to be great friends!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You sure are the social butterfly :D

    I wonder if my friends would be up for a book club? What did you think of Safe Haven? I've been looking for a new book to start.

    ReplyDelete